My super awesome housemate is moving upcountry. So I’m looking for another super awesome housemate to share a south Maui 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Available Nov 1st possibly earlier. This opportunity is being sent out to friends / ohana.
This place is great for someone who wants home base close to the beach.
1 bedroom & private bath available in 2 bedroom condo
- South Maui – Keonekai Villages (very well maintained and quiet)
- A 6 minute walk from door to shore (Kam III) 🙂
- Ground floor unit which is shaded much of the day. Stone tiles throughout also help keep it cooler.
- The available bedroom is unfurnished, not super large (10′ x 8.5′) with a full sized closet, hall linen closet.
- The room comes with it’s own private bathroom with shower over tub.
- Kitchen is small and the main living room average.
- Our dining area is on the patio.
- Small fenced yard
- washer, dryer, dishwasher
- Basic cable, trash, water and landscaping included
- Parking for one car included – parking is tandem so car swapping happens on the regular. There is also street parking.
- Monthly rent is $975 +plus internet and electricity. Internet is $31 per person, an average electric bill is $50-60 per person so generally it’s $1065 ish a month
Available November 1st with some flexibility for early move-in.
Nice neighbors and landlady. Quiet, safe and well maintained complex.
The new housemate will sign a new lease with me for 6 months. Will need to pass approval process/credit check with landlady.
Pets: an adorable kitten lives here part time but I’m still not sure where she will live permanently.
Interested? Don’t delay! Call/text 510-813-4114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
40 something creative who works at home most mornings and is usually out doing stuff in the late afternoon. Also I’m a wedding officiant so some days I’m out marrying people. I paddle outrigger 3-4 mornings a week and sub DJ at Mana’o radio from time to time. I also volunteer for Hale Kau Kau and raise funds for other charities.
I cook at home most of the time and have friends over for dinner / board games from time to time. Looking for someone with mutual respect, aloha and communication. Malama pono. Live aloha. If you want to know what I’m like to live with, I’ll connect you with my housemate. Other references available yatta yatta.